Become a MemberHow to join the trust
A great way to support our work, is to become a member of the Trust. Your regular subscription will help enable us to plan ahead and allocate grants to the Romney Marsh churches in need.
Single membership in the UK costs only £15.00 per year, or £7.50 for a student/over 60. Alternatively subscribe as a couple for £20.00 per year, or it is £10.00 if both over 60. Also for over 60s opt for Life Membership at a one off subscription of £100.00. Life Membership insures you against any future rises in the subscription rate.
As a member you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Keep up to date with the Trust’s news. Members receive a comprehensive mailing twice a year in the Spring and the Autumn.
- Mailings include such items as the annual accounts, an invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting and the Members’ lunch, a resume of the Trust’s activities, the AGM speaker’s address and an order form for Christmas cards.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting of the Trust in May, with a special invitation to the members lunch on the same day. Based in one of the Marsh churches, the special speaker often draws a big crowd. See the list of past speakers.
- Be invited on a Members tour of the churches. We normally run 2 tour dates a year, each taking in 3-4 churches in the day, led by very knowledgeable guides.
- Meet like-minded people who all share an interest in the Romney Marsh churches. Be it at one of the organised events or through becoming an active volunteer, take the opportunity to make new friends.
How to become a member
You can become a member through completing an online application or sending one through by post.
When applying online, the simplest way to pay is through online bank transfer. Please complete the application first, and make the bank transfer payment straight afterwards. See the online Membership Application Form for details.
For any Membership communications, such as change of address or resignation, please complete the Contact form to be found via the link at the foot of this page, or contact the Hon. Membership Secretary by post:
Mr David Hanbury,
The Old Rectory,
Kent TN26 2PE.